Confidence. Clarity. Compassion.
At Springkicks™, learn Internal Energy Management through Tantui, Shaolin Kung Fu, Taijiquan (Tai Chi), Shaolin Chi Kung and Shaolin Zen.
When you manage your energy, you have quality of life. What is quality of life?
- To be able to have enough energy throughout the day to carry out to a high standard the different activities that you have
- To be able to have interactions with other people that are experienced as stimulating and uplifting, rather than stressful
And then at the end of the day, to feel two things: joy and peace of mind.
It's all about Internal Energy Management...
Train the Shaolin Arts for:
- good health
- peak performance
- peace of mind
- quality of life!
Sifu Emiko Hsuen
President & Chief Instructor - Springkicks™
The Shaolin Arts
- Shaolin Kungfu - Northern & Southern
- Shaolin Cosmos Chi Kung
- Shaolin Zen
- Taijiquan (Tai Chi Chuan)
Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit
- 4th generation successor of the Southern Shaolin Monastery
- Head of the Shaolin Wahnam Institute
We specialize in:
Northern Shaolin Tantui
- 12 solo sequences
- 12 basic combat sequences
- 12 combat sequences
- respective sets
18 Lohan Hands
18 Lohan Art
Northern Shaolin Grandmaster Wang Zi-Ping
Springkicks™ "Women Warriors Workshop" - Nov 2015